At Mountain Land, we understand that every patient living with a residual limb after amputation has a unique path to recovery. Our expert Physical Therapists will work with you to understand safe movements and to determine what exercises will work best to achieve your goals. While your life and body may be different after amputation, our team will help to provide interventions to improve strength, range of motion, and function so that you can get back to doing the things you love!
Benefits of Amputee Therapy
- Improve gait and function
- Decrease phantom limb pain
- Improve strength and endurance
- Improve rang of motion/prevent contractures
- Improve balance and coordination
- Pain management